CONTACT DANIEL LIM

bigcowdesigns@yahoo.com

This site is copyright 2007-2012 by Daniel Lim

Friday, May 29, 2009

BBSS NCC (SEA) 2 Star Kayaking Theory Lesson 2009

Today is the first day for the 2-Star Kayaking Course for our Part B (Secondary Two) NCC (SEA) cadets. I had my lunch in Golden Mile, went back and saw them working hard on the spray cover exercise. What they need to do was to practice pulling the spray cover until it becomes natural and easy. The trainer, Roger, gave them instruction to repeat putting the cover on as many times as possible. I find my students very amusing as I watched them struggling to put the spray cover on for the first time. Many were exhausted after their first attempt and wished to be spared from taking it out and putting it back again...
I thought it would be nice to capture them in cartoons... so I took a scrap paper and drew them...

No comments: